Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gain Some, Lose Some

Ok, so I weighed myself earlier today, and I am back at 328. No big deal, because I have lost inches for those jeans to fit. As long as I am losing something, I am happy! Just not up top, I want to save what little I have there! ;) I have kept myself so busy today that I have barely ate, and I do not condone that. I still have some fine tuning to do to my diet, it is definately still a work in progress! I can honestly say those numbers do not bother me at all. I lost 8 pounds my first week, so I know I can do it again. And I will do it again. I have not come this far to just throw in my proverbial towel. That would be such a sad waste of what I have done so far.

It was such a nice day today, so after I weighed myself, we went to the store to get grocieries I had forgotten to get yesterday, (Old age.=D) and went to the park and ate a sandwich from some of the newly bought grocieries. It was so peaceful and a great way for my hubby and I to just sit and chew the fat. hehe. We had a good time, and anyone with kids know adult alone time is sparse with little ones running around. Kids at school is a great time to reconnect with myself and really focus on my journey ahead.

I have had a fairly rocky start with this diet, but this time, it is different. I want to achieve this goal more than anything.....I can just taste it! I'm HUNGRY!!!! HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS! If you haven't listened to any motivational speaking by Les Brown, I suggest you do. Other than the obvious humorous irony with his speaking to weight loss, he is such a great motivator.

With all that said, here is the.....

Thought of the Day
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

No comments:

Post a Comment