Monday, March 15, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

Today I dressed myself up real nice and put on makeup. It's so amazing how little things like this makes me feel so good. I wore some old jeans and one thing caught my eye that made me feel really good. I didn't have to suck my fat rolls in! It was a good fit, and I haven't wore jeans in a long time. I have been feeling good all day, one of those days you just wake up and you know this day will be going your way. It makes me want to see what I weigh now, which I will find out tomorrow. Even if I have gained some or all back, I fit those jeans! It makes me want to push that much harder and makes me feel so good about myself. That is why I wanted to dress up a bit, I looked how I felt inside.

My husband ended up taking us out to eat (Chinese haha) to celebrate a milestone in my journey. I savored every bite of my meal, it tasted like perfection! I didn't overeat, although I did have dessert. I do not feel a bit bad about it either. As long as I don't overdo it, its all good to me! I wish all days felt as good as this! I am definately looking more forward to reaching my goal, or maybe even surpassing it.

I have bought a new Crystal Light flavor.....Strawberry Banana with Hunger Satisfaction. Hopefully that can help me fight the mind battle with the foods that I crave: the foods that may ultimately harm or kill me. And overeating any type of food. I definately need all the help I can get!

With all this said, here is the.....

Thought of the Day
"A stumble may prevent a fall"
-English Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment